The all new JVC DLA-X5900 4K E-shift4 Cinema Projector and Majestic Screen package is now available.
Choose your screen format, either 16:9 or Scope. Not sure? Call us 0402 424 177
Genuine Australian stock! This model is available in black or white.
Dealer pricing available. Conditions apply.
RRP at $8,128 based on package with 100 inch Majestic Screen at full RRP.
D-ILA Projector with 3D Viewing (Add 3D pack option if required @ $619 for 4 glasses and emitter)
The Best-In-Class Home Theater Projection Experience with 1800 Lumens brightness and 4K e-shift5
The DLA-X5900 delivers stunning picture detail and an unprecedented value thanks to JVC's exclusive 4K e-shift5 technology. It accepts native 4K 60P (4:4:4) content through Full Speed 18Gbps HDMI/HDCP 2.2 compatible inputs and up-converts existing 1080P sources to 4K precision. Three discrete D-ILA devices produce a stable image with no flicker and class leading 40,000:1 Native Contrast Ratio for peak whites and deep blacks.
For 2018, JVC projectors add an Auto HDR picture preset for best compatibility with UHD 4K HDR content and a low latency mode for improved gaming. JVC has also updated the HDMI connectivity and added Hybrid Log Gamma for future HDR broadcast and streaming content.
The Competitive Advantage
- 40,000:1 Native Contrast Ratio
- Intelligent Lens Aperture for Dynamic Contrast Ratio of 400,000:1
- New for 2017 1800 Lumens with High Power Lamp (PK-L2615U)
- 4K e-shift5
- Improved for 2018 Dual Full Speed 18Gbps HDMI/HDCP 2.2 Compatible Inputs
- Compatible with full spec native 4K signals such as 4K60p 4:4:4, 4K60p 4:2:2/36bit and 4K24p 4:4:4/36bit
- Compatible with 4K streaming devices and UHD BD content
- Compatible with DCI Color Space
- New for 2018 Low Latency Mode for Improved Gaming
- New for 2018 Auto HDR (High Dynamic Range) Picture Preset
- Motion Enhance (2D, 3D, 4K) with Clear Motion Drive
- Improved for 2018 Multi Pixel Control (MPC) with Auto Mode for ease of use
- MPC works with 4K60P (up to 4:4:4) signals
- THX Certification ensures precise reproduction of 2D and 3D at home
- ISF C3 Licensed - Quality installers can calibrate projector to your room
- 3D Enabled (Active Shutter Method)
- Accepts Frame Sequential, Side-by-Side, and Top-Bottom
- 3D Anamorphic Capable
- 3D Crosstalk Cancellation
- 3D Parallax Adjustment
- Optional RF Active Shutter 3D Glasses (PK-AG3G) and RF 3D Emitter (PK-EM2G)
- Lens Memory with 5 user adjustable presets
- Motorized 2X Zoom Lens (1.4:1 – 2.8:1)
- Simplified 6-Axis Color Management System
- Manual Gamma Control included with JVC Calibration Software
- Control4 SDDP (Simple Device Discovery Protocol)
- 6th Generation 1920x1080 DILA devices
- Ultra Quiet Operation (21db/Low Lamp)
- Clear Black Processing improves local area contrast
- Screen Adjustment Modes
- Convergence Correction — 1/16th pixel increments with 2 memory positions
- Inputs & Outputs
- Dual Full Speed 18Gbps HDMI/HDCP 2.2 Compatible Inputs
- RJ45 LAN Connection
- 12V Trigger
- 3D Synchro
- 3 Year Warranty
||0.7 inch Full HD D-ILA (1920 X 1080) X3
|4K e-shift4 Technology
||3840 X 2160 *1
||2X Zoom, Motorized Focus, f=21.4 to 42.8mm/F3.2-F4
||+/- 80% Vertical and +/- 34% Horizontal (Motorized)
|Projection Display Size
||60 inch-200 inch (diagonal)
|Light Source Lamp
||NSH 265W (lamp life approx. 4,500 hours when lamp is in Low mode)
||1,800 Lumens *2
||HDMI X2 (Full Speed 18Gbps HDMI/HDCP 2.2 Compatible w/ HDR)
||Trigger (DC12V, 100mA), 3D Syncro (Mini DIN 3 pin)
||RS232C (D-sub 9 pin), LAN (RJ45)
|Video Input Signal Format
||480p, 576p, 720p 60/50, 1080i 60/50, 1080p 60/50/24, 3840x2160p 60/50/24, 4096x2160p 24 *3
|PC Input Signal Format (HDMI)
||Frame Packing: 720p 60/50, 1080p 24, 1080i 60/50
Side-by-Side (half): 720p 60/50, 1080p 60/50/24, 1080i 60/50
Top & Bottom: 720p 60/50 1080p 24
||21dB (When the lamp is in Low mode)
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||17 7/8" x 7" x 18 1/2"
*1 Resolution is 1920 X 1080 in 3D mode.
*2 Measurement, Measuring conditions, and method of notation all comply with ISO 21118
*3 When the video input signal is 4096x2160, data above 3840 is cropped equally on the left & right.