The all new Optoma UHD65 4K DLP Projector is here!
Base price is for a 100 inch Majestic Evo Ultra 4K screen size. Use the check boxes to upsize your screen.
This package includes the following:
- Optoma UHD65 4K DLP Projector - now with 3 year warranty!
- Majestic 16:9 screen with our brand new Evo Ultra 4K vinyl and Fidelio velvet frame - lifetime warranty!
- Universal Projector Mount or upgrade to premium Peerless Universal Geared Mount.
- 10 Metre Silver Cinema Series HDMI cable with 5% Silver Plated Copper! or swap for 2 smaller sizes, 1,2 or 5 mtr
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- RRP at $8697 based on package with 100 inch Majestic Screen at full RRP.
4K ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION HOME CINEMA PROJECTOR
- True 4K UHD 3840x2160 2160p, bright 2200 lumens, and RGBRGB color wheel for vivid cinematic color.
- HDR10 produces the brightest whites, deepest blacks, and life-like color due to the REC.2020 wide color gamut and DCI-P3 color gamut coverage
- Dynamic Black delivers 1,200,000:1 contrast ratio for exceptional black levels
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 deliver a full 18Gbps for the best true 4K UHD video bandwidth, image quality and device compatibility
- Vertical Lens Shift and 1.6x zoom provide an intuitive and flexible installation
- UltraDetail allows fine adjustments to image clarity and sharpness resulting in a clear and highly detailed image
- PureMotion technology eliminates noise, motion blur, and judder in fast motion video, producing clear and consistently smooth images
- 2 x 4W stereo speakers and optical output to AV Receiver deliver crisp and sharp audio
The UHD65 is a state-of-the-art true 4K Ultra High Definition (UHD) projector for home cinema capable of delivering ultra sharp images with a high level of detail and astounding color. With 4 times the pixels of 1080p, a resolution of 3840x2160, 2200 lumens, 1,200,000:1 contrast ratio, and an RGBRGB colorwheel, the UHD65 delivers breath-taking and vivid picture quality. Offering High Dynamic Range in the form of HDR10, vertical lens shift and a 1.6x Zoom, the UHD65 has been engineered to deliver the ultimate 4K UHD home viewing experience. The UHD65 is powered by a revolutionary Texas Instruments 4K DLP UHD chipset with a high performance DMD. This utilizes XPR video processing technology with fast switching to display 8.3 million distinct pixels as mandated by the Consumer Technology Association’s 4K UHD 2160p specification.
The Optoma UHD65 can project true 4K UHD images up to 140 inches, allowing viewers to sit as far as 10 feet away and still enjoy all 4K UHD pixels. The average 55-75 inch 4K UHD TV simply cannot match this, as viewers typically sit further away from their TV than the optimum viewing area of 5-6 feet. High Dynamic Range, also known as HDR, is the true star of the 4K UHD show. HDR leverages REC.2020 wide color gamut and DCI-P3 color gamut coverage to deliver luminous levels of white, the deepest black levels, and life-like real world color.
The UHD65’s PureMotion technology dramatically enhances games, movies, and sports by eliminating noise, motion blur, and judder in fast motion video for images that are clear, consistent, and smooth. A 15% vertical lens shift and a 1.6x optical zoom provide a great deal of flexibility in terms of installation location within the home. The lamp life on the UHD65 is a robust 10,000 hours in ECO mode and 15,000 hours in Dynamic mode.
True 4K UHD Resolution
With over eight million pixels, Ultra HD 4K resolution brings four times more detail than Full HD, to deliver sharper, life-like images and richer colors. Allowing you to sit closer to the screen and enjoy a more immersive experience.
Capable of receiving and displaying HDR meta data, Optoma HDR compatible projectors allow you to see far more detail and texture. Objects look more solid and life like and the extra detail creates a greater sense of depth. It’s like looking through a window.
SDR to HDR conversion
Give your SDR content a second lease of life with SDR to HDR conversion. This unique feature lets you enjoy near-HDR content from any standard source – providing enhanced contrast, detail and colors to all SDR content.
Watch your movies, TV shows and play games with stunning colors in any environment. Optoma projectors provides you with reliable performance suitable for any content and environment. Our home projectors are capable of reproducing the Rec.709 color gamut, the international HDTV standard to guarantee accurate reproduction of cinematic color exactly as the director intended. Or more saturated colors for a punchy looking image, great for gaming and animated movies.
Vertical lens shift
Simplify installation with vertical lens shift, which provides a wider range of projector placement possibilities. This makes it easier to position the projector in your room and enables a wider range of screen size options.
Using sophisticated frame-interpolation technology, advanced motion control processing eliminates motion blurring or image judder, even in high-speed action sequences.
This technology ensures all the information contained in an image is faithfully reproduced on the screen giving a stunning crystal clear, pin-sharp picture.
Color Management System (CMS)
Display accurate life-like colors to best match your viewing environment. This unique feature provides you with the flexibility to fine-tune the color settings to the Rec. 709 standard for optimal precision.
Use the USB-Power to power an HDMI dongle, such as Google Chromecast.
Turn your projector into a smart display by connecting a smartphone or tablet with a single cable using MHL to play games, stream videos and share photos on the big screen.
Most movies are shot at 24 frames per second (fps). To preserve the purity of the original image, Optoma projectors can accept high definition sources at 24 fps to display movies exactly as the director intended.
This feature allows you to save your calibrated day and night mode settings for the highest possible viewing experience.