The Majestic Screen
The Majestic Screen is our flagship Australian made fixed frame projection screen. Featuring a 75mm wide alloy frame clad in the World Famous Fidelio velvet for the blackest edge of any cinema screen! Combined with our Evo Ultra range of 4K+ vinyls or our Acoustically Transparent woven material for placing your speakers behind your screen, The Majestic Screen is the premium option if you want the best from your projector and sound stage! Add a life time warranty and you just found the best value cinema screen anywhere.
With more and more homes today being built with dedicated media rooms, a fixed frame screen is the perfect choice. Not only do fixed screens provide a perfectly flat viewing surface, the Oz Theatre Majestic screen adds a professional and elegant look to any Home Theatre room or dedicated wall space.
The Majestic Fixed Frame Screen Will Be The Centrepiece Of Your Home Theatre!
Featuring a brand new frame design for 2020. This new state-of-the-art frame profile was based on the I-beam design. Built like Fort Knox and features twin wall thicknesses all inside a single hollow extrusion. 2mm and 3mm wall thicknesses with the 3mm sections running horizontal. This is to ensure that no rear bracing is required for screens up to 5 metres wide. I don't believe anyone else has achieved this in a single hollow before. The AT frame profile is 55% stiffer than the previous Majestic Evo frame profile and is now standard on all Majestic Screens at no extra cost.
• Black Fidelio Velvet borders are exclusive on our Majestic fixed screens, creating a perfectly masked image with no soft edges or visible over-scan. See the technical page to learn more about why Velvet frames are the best and why Fidelio is blacker than anything on the market by a country mile!
• High Quality 6000 Series T6 Tempered alloy frame. All extrusions designed in-house and made locally, not in China!
• Hand Crafted using unique manufacturing techniques in-house at Oz Theatre Screens.
• Screen-Grip tensioning system to attach material to frame. Straight forward assembly.
• Large range of stock sizes in all formats and custom sizes at pro rata rates!
• Life Time Warranty - The best in the industry, compared to the usual 12 months and less on screens costing five times more!
• Superb Australian made product using high end imported 4K+ projection foils from Europe.
• Flawless video and audio performance. Projected light is reflected back to the viewer exactly how the projector manufacturer intended and the sound stage is presented admirably by using our Acoustic Vision 4K woven fabric.